frustrated

Default Need a formula that would make life easier

I have a basic spreadsheet for my work that keeps track of sales for a promo
that we have going on. I woulds like a formula that will tell me who is rank
1, 2, 3, 4,....so on. I have it so the final number in each category is a
percent and would like to have a ranking that automatically adjust when the
percentiles changes.
thank you.