Rodney

Default Replace.

If I am given a very large formula as assistance
with A1 as usually offerred as example.
How may I do a bulk "Replace" when fitting the formula
to cell say BU68 ?
eg transposing all the A1's to BU68's

Thankyou

Rodney

Oh! (groan)
I was selecting the entire statement,
hence replace was greyed out.
(Old Database habits die hard)
Thanks for your help.

| How about
|
| Edit/Replace, replace BU68 with A1
|
| In article ,
| "Rodney" wrote:
|
| If I am given a very large formula as assistance
| with A1 as usually offerred as example.
| How may I do a bulk "Replace" when fitting the formula
| to cell say BU68 ?
| eg transposing all the A1's to BU68's

Max

... a very large formula ..
... a.k.a "Minestrone" ? <bg
I've cobbled a decomposition in your other thread ..
--
Rgds
Max