Junior Member

Post macro to join sheets from different workbooks

Hi. I have some problems with macros.
1. I am trying to join some sheets from different workbooks. Even though I have found a macro to do so, the problem is that the tables in the sheets have the same heading but different number of rows. When I am applying the macro, I have to specify the range of the largest table which leads to empty spaces between the rows in the merged file. Do you have any macro that would eliminate the problem of empty rows? It would be of a great help. For more details of my problem I have attached some example to be more understanding. Images 1,2,3 are some tables that have different number of rows and the 4th image is what I would like to obtain. Image 5 is what I obtain with the macrio I have. Thanks for your help.

2. Would there be possible to extract the data from different sheets from more workbooks based on citeria? I would need something like an advanced filter but applied after joining the sheets, actually from the table obtained at point 1. Thanks.
Attached Images

Junior Member

In addition for the first problem, how could I include something in the macro so that he determines the size of the tables so that I do not have to specify the range of the tables, as the files modify every week, the header is the same but the number of rows differ. thanks