Junior Member

Default Mail Merge Excel to Excel

Is there a way to do a mail merge with data from one spreadsheet into a template made in excel instead of word.

Thanks for any help!
Banned

Location: UK

Hi, I am new for this Open Office. I am using
Linux- Ubuntu in ma new Desktop and i dont
know how to merge mail with excel as well as
word document with open office?
Please suggest me tips, how can i do?
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by owewly View Post
Hi, I am new for this Open Office. I am using
Linux- Ubuntu in ma new Desktop and i dont
know how to merge mail with excel as well as
word document with open office?
Please suggest me tips, how can i do?
Hello,
I dont know how can we mail merge from a excel sheet to another excel sheet. I only know about the method of mail merging between a word and excel file.