Junior Member

Default Automated shifts. Is it possible?

Good morning all. First of all, I must say that I am not an English-native speaker, so I ask for apologies if my English sounds badly. Now the question that brings me to this Forum, that seems the right place to speak, learn and who knows to teach.

I work for shifts and I am responsible for shift schedules: I am the guy who distributes people on the various jobs/workplaces. I am a novice when it comes to Excel ... but I wonder if it is possible to automate the task of distributing people on the various workplaces, with different shifts.

Thanks in advance,
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcacioJMartins View Post
Good morning all. First of all, I must say that I am not an English-native speaker, so I ask for apologies if my English sounds badly. Now the question that brings me to this Forum, that seems the right place to speak, learn and who knows to teach.

I work for shifts and I am responsible for shift schedules: I am the guy who distributes people on the various jobs/workplaces. I am a novice when it comes to Excel ... but I wonder if it is possible to automate the task of distributing people on the various workplaces, with different shifts.

Thanks in advance,
Well...I guess if I place an example for you to see what I am trying to do.
The link is

http://www.4shared.com/file/0en5ITtr...010-MATOS.html

Hope it's ok now.