Kyle

Default Making a spread sheet template

Here is my situation. Every month export two reports from QuickBooks into
Excel. Report #1 is on one sheet and report #2 is on sheet two. I then set
up several new rows that use various functions to provide me with data
derived from the information I exported. This new data is needed to fill
out sales and use tax forms for the parish and state tax agencies. How can
I export this monthly information into a template so that all the
programming does not have to be recreated? I would really appreciate any
help with this. I can send a copy of the spreadsheet if that helps with
this issue.

Kyle

patrick

Try starting with Excel! Dataimport external data(named data
source"Qickbook, etc"). Once data is imported and you have your additional
colums, rows set up with formulas, next month open spreadsheetdatarefresh
data! This will import the new data into your formatted spreadsheet.
Pat F