Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how do I use the daily calorie and fat percentage template?

I'm am new to MS Word/Excel 2007 and new to templates.
I just downloaded the Daily calorie and fat percentage template and
wonder how do I use it? Do I enter food and calorie amount and Excel
enters calories from fat for me? Please reply.
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You enter food, calories and fat grams.

Excel does the rest.

Cereal..........175..........5 entered in Columns B, C and D

The formulas in Columns E and F do the calculations.

Do not overwrite them.

The formulas in Summary Table are to be left alone also.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP