Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default I would like to convert my dollar totals into a bar chart format

I am attempting this for the first time and would appreciate help. Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

EXCEL 2007

Hi Shirley, please go to:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item number 108.

Follow the intructions starting in cell K 1 to create a Bar Chart (it's very
simple and only takes a minute or two).

Then, change the underlying data in cells A 1 to B 10 to match your needs.

This should give you what you want.

Thanks.

I am attempting this for the first time and would appreciate help. Thank you.

Junior Member

I've been trying to do that for a quite some time now. I checked out the website, but wasn't able to follow the instructions. Although they're pretty simple, I'm still new to Excel, so I'm having a wee bit of difficulty in trying to do most formulas. Actually, I seem to be getting an error message every time I do any sort of formula. Can anyone help a girl out? :)