Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Timesheets

Our employees turn in a weekly timesheet. We pay by the quarter hour worked.
The timesheet automatically calculates the hours worked based on the
starting and ending times entered. How do I get the time sheet to round off
the total hours worked to the nearest quarter hour?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Try this...

A2 = start time
B2 = end time

=ROUND(MOD(B2-A2,1)*96,0)/96

Format as h:mm

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"ReneeKameah" wrote in message
Our employees turn in a weekly timesheet. We pay by the quarter hour
worked.
The timesheet automatically calculates the hours worked based on the
starting and ending times entered. How do I get the time sheet to round
off
the total hours worked to the nearest quarter hour?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Try =MROUND(B1-A1,"00:15:00")

Where B1 is the end time and A1 the start.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley