Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default how to use for dummies

need major help with excel. I can't remember how to calculate the numbers
and means etc for chart useage

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

More details please.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 21:31:01 -0700, audrey nurse
wrote:

need major help with excel. I can't remember how to calculate the numbers
and means etc for chart useage

Member

Default Excel Help

Hello!

For more excel help, you just check YT videos or use downloadable excel templates online. Excel is actually fun and convenient in terms of data analysis when you get used to it. I can't really help you in a specific thing since you haven't posted what is it specifically that you need. So just check this site out for more tips on excel and financial models.

Hope this helps!