rmpete

Default How can I put a slash in a zero in Office 97

How can I put a slash in a zero in Office 97
Dave Peterson

Find a font that supports slashed 0's.

Google will help you find lots--some will be free, others not.

I found this a long time ago:
http://www.qsl.net/wa6axe/fonts.html

--

Dave Peterson
rmpete

Thanks, Dave,
I found two fonts I like, AnonymousTT and Monaco, with slashed zeros.
I also found that you can add a slash to Arial with ALT+0216.
Thanks again

rmpete wrote:

How can I put a slash in a zero in Office 97

--

Dave Peterson

Peo Sjoblom

Alt 0216 is a letter that some Scandinavian countries use, it's an O with a
slash

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)