Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I set the print range on a form. Regards

I've created a Timesheet on a form in Excel, but when I print, it only prints
a third of the form
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Enter this into Excel help:
Define or clear a print area on a worksheet
This should give you a solution

"Dave K" wrote:

I've created a Timesheet on a form in Excel, but when I print, it only prints
a third of the form

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

In Excel 200, you would select the are to print, go to "File", "Print area",
"Set print area".

To make it easier and quicker to print in future, you can record a macro as
you print the print area and attach it to a button. My comments to
"Valleyboy" below may be of interest to you too.

Cheers

"Dave K" wrote:

I've created a Timesheet on a form in Excel, but when I print, it only prints
a third of the form

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Select a range for example (A1-C4) and click on the page layout tab. With
the range that you want to be turned into a print area, click the print area
drop down menu and click set print area. Thats all there is to it.

Hope this helped.