Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Can I do a global find and replace on the tabs in Excel 2007

I'm trying to create a template in which each tab has a month designation,
and on the worksheet the colums would have the daily date. Is there any
quick way of doing this? I have already created a couple of months, and have
tried to do a global replace the the dates, but get a dialog box stating no
matching info. Help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi

Whilst I feel that it is always better to keep all data on the same
sheet, with month as a column, then use filters to select any individual
month, I recognise that there are people who want to work as you outline.

To this end I created a macro which will generate such a workbook for you.
it can be downloaded here
http://www.contextures.com/CreateMthlyWkbks.zip

--
Regards