Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default EXCEL - NEW PAGE

HOW DO I INSERT AN EXTRA PAGE IN EXCEL?. THERE ARE NO BUTTONS ON THE TOOL
BAR TO DO THIS. I HAVE WINDOWS 7 WHICH IS NEW. ALL THE DATA FROM MY OLD
MACHINE HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THIS NEW MACHINE. I DO NOT HAVE
'FILE,EDIT,VIEW ETC' ACROSS THE TOP OF THE PAGE.

PLEASE HELP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you trying to insert a new w/s just right click the tab of an existing w/s
and insert new w/s.

To create a new w/book hit the "Button" at the top left then "New".

You might want to try and turn your caps lock off while you're at it.
--
Russell Dawson
Excel Student

Please hit "Yes" if this post was helpful.

"LIZZIE" wrote:

HOW DO I INSERT AN EXTRA PAGE IN EXCEL?. THERE ARE NO BUTTONS ON THE TOOL
BAR TO DO THIS. I HAVE WINDOWS 7 WHICH IS NEW. ALL THE DATA FROM MY OLD
MACHINE HAS BEEN TRANSFERRED TO THIS NEW MACHINE. I DO NOT HAVE
'FILE,EDIT,VIEW ETC' ACROSS THE TOP OF THE PAGE.

PLEASE HELP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi Lizzie

You may indeed have Windows 7, but it sounds as though you have excel
2007, which is why your menus have changed.

In XL2007, there is a small icon to the right of the last sheet tab.
Clicking this inserts a new sheet.

--
Regards
Roger Govier