carver922

Default non numeric pie charting

Hello~
I have conducted a survey of five questions being yes or no questions. I
need to figure out how to put my results into a pie chart. I saw on an
earlier thread where you need to do a pivot table. This is my first time
using excel. I don't know what a pivot table is or how to use one. Can you
help me.
--
Cassie C.
Debra Dalgleish

There are instructions for pivot tables in Excel's Help, and Jon Peltier
has information and links:

carver922 wrote:
Hello~
I have conducted a survey of five questions being yes or no questions. I
need to figure out how to put my results into a pie chart. I saw on an
earlier thread where you need to do a pivot table. This is my first time
using excel. I don't know what a pivot table is or how to use one. Can you
help me.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List