Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default ROUND UP COLUMN TOTAL OFF

I have a column that the formula in the cell is =ROUND(G4,2) but when I try
to total
G4 to G46 it does not use the round figure total?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You have numbers in G4:G46 and in another column you have formulas like
=ROUND(G4,2)
Let these be in H4 down to H46
In H47 =SUM(H4:H46) will sum the rounded values.
It could be formatted to show more decimals but these all all be zeros
(after the second place)

Please tell us where this goes wrong
--
Bernard Liengme