Des

Default how do I set up a workbook for a class

I am doing a makeup techniques class. I have my powerpoint started, but I
would like to do a workbook to go along with it. This is all new to me.
What is the best program for me to use, and can you help me do this?
Barb R.

You're going to have to give more detail on what you want to do.

"Des" wrote:

I am doing a makeup techniques class. I have my powerpoint started, but I
would like to do a workbook to go along with it. This is all new to me.
What is the best program for me to use, and can you help me do this?

des

I would like to put info. about the subjects were going to discuss in a
workbook form, with areas to take notes on the side of some of the pages.
I'm not sure what program would be the best to use for this.