Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How to troubleshoot Excel spreadsheet printing

I downloaded an Excel self calculating invoice template and it saves OK, it
changes OK, it goes to preview perfect, but will not print on my printer? Did
I save it incorrecly (to Excel workbook), I did a repair run on Office, I am
stymied and need a hand.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Try the Control Panel / hardware devices / go to your printer and run
troubleshoot from there.

Possibly not an EXCEL problem at all.

Please hit yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"koegg58" wrote:

I downloaded an Excel self calculating invoice template and it saves OK, it
changes OK, it goes to preview perfect, but will not print on my printer? Did
I save it incorrecly (to Excel workbook), I did a repair run on Office, I am
stymied and need a hand.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"will not print" means what?

Print Preview looks OK then you hit "Print"

What happens then?

Blank pages spew out of printer?

You get an error message saying "cannot print"?

Nothing?

Can you post the URL to the template you downloaded?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP