Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Making report in WORD file by using information from Pivot table

I have got a huge database of around 100 countries in an excel file. I
created a Pivot table to get the data pertaining to a particular country.
Now, need to prepare final report in WORD file for each country seperately
(100 WORD files) wherein text contents for all the countries remains the same
however the data need to be extracted from the pivot table. I am sick of
doing copy/paste so many times. Is there any solution to automate the process
by using any of the MS-office application.

Any suggestion/help will be appreciated as it will really save lot of my
time.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You could create a macro to do the work you are now doing manually.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200909

"Shweta Srivastava" wrote:

I have got a huge database of around 100 countries in an excel file. I
created a Pivot table to get the data pertaining to a particular country.
Now, need to prepare final report in WORD file for each country seperately
(100 WORD files) wherein text contents for all the countries remains the same
however the data need to be extracted from the pivot table. I am sick of
doing copy/paste so many times. Is there any solution to automate the process
by using any of the MS-office application.

Any suggestion/help will be appreciated as it will really save lot of my
time.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Making report in WORD file by using information from Pivot tab

Is there any Add-ins availble to copy filtered data to word file.

100 countries filtered data in excel getting converted in Word file
seperately for each country.

--
Shweta Srivastava