Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Formula help

Hello I have this formula that works so far but I need to divide the D9 by K9
and cant figure out the formula... Here is what I have so far but get the div
error.
=IF( C9=0, 0, C9+1)*D9/K9

--
Thanks,
Chad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

sorry I wanted to * by K9 and im getting the wrong number? here is what I got
so far but its giving me the wrong number when I times it by K9
=IF( C9=0, 0, C9+1*D9)*K9

--
Thanks,
Chad

"SoggyCashew" wrote:

Hello I have this formula that works so far but I need to divide the D9 by K9
and cant figure out the formula... Here is what I have so far but get the div
error.
=IF( C9=0, 0, C9+1)*D9/K9

--
Thanks,
Chad

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Well, you shouldn't be getting the "div error" then... perhaps if you give
us the numbers you have in the cells in your formula and the answer that
your formula is giving you, along with the answer you think it should be
giving you, then would have something to work with in trying to solve your
problem.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)