rich

Default HOW CAN I SHOW OUTPUT IN FEET INCH FORMAT

Im trying to make a calc sheet that shows my measurements in feet and inc
format ( 5' 3-1/2") or something similar.

thank you for your hlep
JE McGimpsey

Take a look he

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#carpentry

In article ,
"rich" wrote:

Im trying to make a calc sheet that shows my measurements in feet and inc
format ( 5' 3-1/2") or something similar.

paul

you dont say if you are converting from metric but its all pretty
straightforward with this basic conversion,1 inch=25.4mm
--
hope this helps
Paul