Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Is it possible to high light a row of cells

I have columns from A1 to A300 TO CP1 TO CP300 if I click on a particulr cell
on any row is it possible to high light that whole row if there is a way
please tell me how!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

On dec. 10, 04:23, Mike wrote:
I have columns from A1 to A300 TO CP1 TO CP300 if I click on a particulr cell
on any row is it possible to high light that whole row if there is a way
please tell me how!!!

You need an event sub for that like this one:
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A1:F10")) Is Nothing Then
Range("A1:F10").Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
Range("A" & Target.Row & ":F" &
Target.Row).Interior.ColorIndex = 6

Post if you need help to install it!

Regards,
Stefi
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

You may want to take a look at Chip Pearson's rowliner utility.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

--

Dave Peterson