JP

Default H

ow do I add 42 dyas to a given date, not including weekends or specific
holidays?
Peo Sjoblom

Look in help for WORKDAY

WORKDAY(start_date,days,holidays)

it's part of the ATP add-in so if you didn't install it the first time you
need to install it,
toolsadd-ins check ATP

Peo Sjoblom

"JP" wrote in message
ow do I add 42 dyas to a given date, not including weekends or specific
holidays?

JulieD

Hi

if you have your holidays in A1:A10 use $A$1:$A$10 in the formula

--
Cheers
JulieD