Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I close, the Header, in Excel 2007,

Please can someone help. I insert a Header in Excel 2007 (it is a one
page document with no page/section breaks), type the actual header in,
click back on the worksheet and then click on View at the top to change
it to Normal view. It then splits the page into 3 and won't go back to
just one page no matter what I do. Does anyone know how to solve this?

--
NovMonday15
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I cannot reproduce this. Try closing and reopening the file
--
Bernard Liengme
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme