Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Help!!!!!

I had my resume on the desktop in a scanned folder )zip file) I right clicked
and chose import to microsoft excel. When I opened the file it was in
microsoft excel non-commercial and is now gibberish. WHAT DO I DO TO
RETRIEVE MY RESUME?? It is 4 pages long. I am using Microsoft Office Excel
2007.

Any help will be so appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Just confirm what is the file format of your Resume?

(Ms-Exl-Learner)