Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Joe Joe is offline

Default emailing files from excel, the files will not go until I open up .

emailing files from excel, the files will not go until I open up MS Outlook.
Only then will the file go. I have waited for 30 minutes and more and the
file will not go. IN offices 2000 I never had this problem. any ideas
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

That is normal in Outlook

That's why I love OE and Windows Mail <g

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"joe" wrote in message ...
emailing files from excel, the files will not go until I open up MS Outlook.
Only then will the file go. I have waited for 30 minutes and more and the
file will not go. IN offices 2000 I never had this problem. any ideas

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

joe,

I believe you are stuck with that behavior due to the security features introduced after Office 2K.

Ron deBruin may have code that could help you...

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP