Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default cannot print A4 size how do i do it

how do you print in A4 size
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

In article ,
lonestar296 wrote:
how do you print in A4 size

You set up your printer to print A4 which most (Not all, but most) do by
default, you get a choice of Portrait or Landscape, you stick some A4
sheets of paper in the printer, then click the printer icon.

If of course you mean "Set Print Area" in the sheet, that's another matter.

Helps if the question is a bit more detailed and not quite so cryptic.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

I do it manually. Since I used Windows/MS Office XP (I don't know which one
is the culprit) A4 seems to be printed as Short (8.50" x 11") no matter what.
What I do is use Legal then adjust the margins as follow:

Portrait - Bottom Margin = 2" + desired margin
Landscape - Left Margin = 2" + desired margin

May differ on the type/brand of printer that you use so I suggest to study
your printing. Trial and error.

lonestar296 wrote:
how do you print in A4 size

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Correction:
Portrait - Bottom Margin = 1" + desired margin
Landscape - Left Margin = 1" + desired margin

Not 2".