Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Birth,Death & Marriage Index

How do I rearrange file by alphabet rather than by date ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

family history man;462326 Wrote:
How do I rearrange file by alphabet rather than by date ?

sort on the alphabetised range?

--
barry houdini
barry houdini's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=72

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Select all of your data, use Data -- Sort and then indicate the column with
the alphabetical data you want to sort by.