Junior Member

Default check List Cell

check List Cell

I woul like a cell with the symbol of check for create a checking list in excel.

how can i do and format a cell ?

I would like to get a template with this options and add my list. I only need to select o deselect the items.

Thanksxxx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

hi
if i understand correctly, format the cell to font marlett the type the
lower case a. a check mark will appear.

Regards
FSt1

--
Esgrimidor

Junior Member

I would like a template. I don't know very well excel.

Do you know a link to this subject.

I would like a sheet with a list and the possibility to check each cell with a single key and goes to the next, or enter and go to next.

Where can i find this template ?

Thanksss