Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Attaining Form for Excel

We are having some difficulty in attaining 'Forms' on Excel 2007. We have
been directed to 'Down loads' and then attempt to down load 'Exel 2002 Add-
in:Template Wizard with data Tracking.

So far we have been unable to find any wizard after the down load.

Please help
--
thanks Griff
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

what do you mean by "attaining form"?

Please give a more complete description of what you are trying to do,
disregarding the download of the wizard.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Griff" wrote:

We are having some difficulty in attaining 'Forms' on Excel 2007. We have
been directed to 'Down loads' and then attempt to down load 'Exel 2002 Add-
in:Template Wizard with data Tracking.

So far we have been unable to find any wizard after the down load.

Please help
--
thanks Griff

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Griff

The Template Wizard with Data Tracking works with 2007 although it supports
only 256 columns and 65536 rows.

Have you downloaded the executable from the MS site?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/873209/en-us

When you run the TMPLWIZ.EXE it does its thing but you can't find the
WZTEMPLT.XLA ?

Same thing happens with Excel 2003.

See this google search thread before proceeding.

http://tinyurl.com/2uxmud

You can email me to get a copy per the instructions in the google thread.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP