Heather

Default Count

I have two problems:

1) I need to count a row of 6 (AA4:AF4) -- but if it has zero for a
quantity, I need "Count" not to include these in total. How do I get around
this?

2) I am amortizing warranty. Is there a way to add "Count" to an "IF"
statement? I don't have room in my spreadsheet to add a column for excel to
count every month to see if it has amortized 6 months yet. Could I use
"Count" and if "Count" = 6, then continue with the "IF" statement....all in
one statement?

Thanks in advance,

--
Heather
CLR

=COUNTIF(AA4:AF4,"0")

Check "help" for the COUNTIF feature.......post back if you need help with a
specific formula.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Heather" wrote in message
I have two problems:

1) I need to count a row of 6 (AA4:AF4) -- but if it has zero for a
quantity, I need "Count" not to include these in total. How do I get

around
this?

2) I am amortizing warranty. Is there a way to add "Count" to an "IF"
statement? I don't have room in my spreadsheet to add a column for excel

count every month to see if it has amortized 6 months yet. Could I use
"Count" and if "Count" = 6, then continue with the "IF" statement....all

in
one statement?

Thanks in advance,

--
Heather

JulieD

Hi Heather

did the answer i gave your very similar question in
microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions work?

--
Cheers
JulieD