Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default manage add-ons under tools

The 'manage add-ons' option under tools is not highlighted so I can make
selections. How do I open this up? Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

If you have an option under tools called "manage add-ons" this is not a part
of Excel. The command that sort of relates is Tools, Add-ins. Is that what
you are asking about?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"barman" wrote:

The 'manage add-ons' option under tools is not highlighted so I can make
selections. How do I open this up? Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

Assuming you are talking about the Add-ins command - one reason is would not
be active is you are in Group mode - more than one sheet is selected.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire