Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default excel header

Can I create a 'header' of eight column headings?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

If you mean you want the column headings to appear at the top of every
printed page :

XL2003
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...CH062527881033

XL2007
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...CH100798601033

--
Steve

"Falcha" wrote in message
Can I create a 'header' of eight column headings?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

choose File, Page Setup, Sheets tab and enter the row you want repeated at
top 1:8 for example. These will be repeated over their respective columns.

In 2007 same command but you start by choosing Page Layout tab, and clicking
the quick launch button in the bottom right corner of the Page Setup group

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire