miami7680

Default How do i create callouts for a graph?

I am new to excel and i don't know how to use callouts. I have to make some
for a chart. I need help.
Max

From the Drawing* Toolbar, click Autoshapes Callouts
*If necess., activate the toolbar via View Toolbars Drawing

Select the callout you want, then draw it out on the sheet

Right-click on the callout perimeter Choose "Format Autoshape'
This will bring up the multi-tab dialog for you to format to taste

And to quickly reproduce similar callouts which you have spent time
carefully formating to taste, just do copy and paste
--
Rgds
Max
"miami7680" wrote in message
I am new to excel and i don't know how to use callouts. I have to make

some
for a chart. I need help.

Debra Dalgleish

You can add comments to a worksheet:

Select the cell in which you want the comment
Choose InsertComment
Type the comment
Click on a different cell to deactivate the comment

miami7680 wrote:
I am new to excel and i don't know how to use callouts. I have to make some
for a chart. I need help.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List