Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Sort rows and move borders with rows

How to I move the borders with the cells when I sort the rows?

Thanks for the help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

you can do this, IF there is a common charactoristic about those cells other
than their border, by applying the borders via Conditional Formatting. It
might also be possible to do it with VBA.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire