Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Setting The Print-Area ?

Hi,

I looked, honest.
The HELP was no help, either.

Gosh, things were sure simpler with the earlier versions.

Anyway, how do I go about setting the Print-Area boundaries; the area I
would like to print (only) ?

Thanks,
Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

Assuming from your references to older versions you are using xl2007.
On the Page Layout tab in the Page Setup group is a Print Area button.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default From OP For Andy: Setting The Print-Area ?

Hi Andy,

Just a quick thanks for the help.
Appreciate it.

Bob