Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default open/import Lotus wk4 files into Excel 2007 w\ formulae intact

I do not access to Lotus Smartsuite and need to import an old Lotus wk4
spreadsheet into Excel with the formuale intact. It would be huge hassle to
recreate it and I am not going to invest in Smartsuite.

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

hi
2007 does not support lotus. so you need to find someone with lotus or check
in to open office. it's free.
http://openoffice.org

regards
FSt1

"jrj19" wrote:

I do not access to Lotus Smartsuite and need to import an old Lotus wk4
spreadsheet into Excel with the formuale intact. It would be huge hassle to
recreate it and I am not going to invest in Smartsuite.

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"FSt1" wrote in message
hi
2007 does not support lotus. so you need to find someone with lotus or
check
in to open office. it's free.
http://openoffice.org

And the latest version of OO (3.1) only supports wk1, wks and .123 files
anyway, not wk4.

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level