Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Need to create a printed order from a row of data

Maybe that's not the best way to do it but this is the goal:

We need to enter a row of data. Order number, color, size, thickness, etc
for an ongoing file for recording this information.

CURRENTLY, what we now have to do is, after we enter the row, we have to get
a pre-printed form, fill out the SAME information by hand, for faxing to
various places.

Is there any way to incorporate both operations simply by entering the data
in the row, then having a nicely formatted form print out with all the
information filled out?

I know that this probably requires a way too detailed response so, a
tutorial for a newbie would be great if you could point to one.

Thanks!