Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default MS Excel 2003: Cant exit design mode, whats the fix?

I was sent an Excel spread sheet that used to be in PDF format, now they have
converted to Excel and i can open it but get this error when it first opens
up. once open it does not allow me to do any kind of editing or viewing all
of the data.