Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default when I put my flash drive in, the computer does not give me drive

when I put my flash drive in my computer will not give me a drive

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"capricorngirlone" wrote in
message ...
when I put my flash drive in my computer will not give me a drive

That's a problem with your version of Windows, not Excel.

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Start Settings Control Panel Administrative Tools Component Services

Then make sure Plug & Play and Universal Plug & Play are enabled.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200847

when I put my flash drive in my computer will not give me a drive

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Does the flash drive work on other pcs?

Does this pc support other flash drives?

If you're using windows explorer, try hitting F5 (or View|Refresh from the menu
bar).

capricorngirlone wrote:

when I put my flash drive in my computer will not give me a drive

--

Dave Peterson