Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Template for Balance sheet

The template selected for a balance sheet only allows 25 entries per page,
although there appears to be more available. How can I select 50 vice 25?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Unprotect sheet, copy amount of rows you need to add/insert, paste.
Re-protect sheet if desired.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Chimo" wrote:

The template selected for a balance sheet only allows 25 entries per page,
although there appears to be more available. How can I select 50 vice 25?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

"Chimo" wrote:

The template selected for a balance sheet only allows 25 entries per page,
although there appears to be more available. How can I select 50 vice 25?
Thanks

Thanks Luke ...this gives me a start. However, more to learn before I can
apply.
Cheers, Chimo