ayeFayze

Default vbs for macro

i have an inventory of appx 1000 serial numbers. using keystroke recording, i
can populate 2 - 6 fields on 4 green screens to complete a process on one
serial number. is there a way to tweak my macro to incrementally continue,
automatically, from a list stored in an excel worksheet on the client? would
be very grateful for fresh ideas.