Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Excel inventory spreadsheet that does not work right.

I am using excel 2003. I have a excel spreadsheet that I have to realign my
data each day. Can someone help with this issue.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi

You'll need to give more detail of what you have got, what takes it "out of
realignment" etc. before anyone can help you.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"N2VIEW" wrote in message
I am using excel 2003. I have a excel spreadsheet that I have to realign
my
data each day. Can someone help with this issue.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

so you are saying that if you have data like the following which is left
aligned, you save and close the file and when you reopen it all the data is
right aligned as in the second example below?
1
2
3
4

1
2
3
4

Is this an accurate description of what is happening?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"N2VIEW" wrote:

I am using excel 2003. I have a excel spreadsheet that I have to realign my
data each day. Can someone help with this issue.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi and welcome aboard
you can register freely to our forum, where files can be posted
easily.
Feel free to have a look around before registering

Hope to see you soon

"N2VIEW" wrote in message
I am using excel 2003. I have a excel spreadsheet that I have to

realign
my
data each day. Can someone help with this issue.

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*'Membership is free' (http://www.thecodecage.com)* & allows file
upload -faster and better answers

*Adding your XL version* to your post helps finding solution faster
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=75358