Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default excell spreadsheet

I am attempting to take a spreadshhet of email address a1-a1350 and make them
one string of addresses in the same cell to send out a mass email. Is there a
formula that I can enter to do this all at once or am I going to have to do
them one at a time
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

See Ron de Bruin's site for code to send an email to every valid email
address in a range.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/message.htm

No need to put all the addresses in one cell.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:47:01 -0700, spenlc
wrote:

I am attempting to take a spreadshhet of email address a1-a1350 and make them
one string of addresses in the same cell to send out a mass email. Is there a
formula that I can enter to do this all at once or am I going to have to do
them one at a time

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

My concern is trying to concatenate 1300 email addresses, it may just be too
long.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"spenlc" wrote:

I am attempting to take a spreadshhet of email address a1-a1350 and make them
one string of addresses in the same cell to send out a mass email. Is there a
formula that I can enter to do this all at once or am I going to have to do
them one at a time

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi! Try this

Function ConcVertical(rng As Range, joinStr As String) As String
ConcVertical = _
Join(Evaluate("transpose(" & rng.Address(, , , True) & ")"), joinStr) &
"."
End Function

Put in B2
=concvertical(A1:a1350)