Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Box With REPLY appended To A Cell: What Is It ?

Hello,

Using Excel 2007.

While playing with a spreadsheet, I see that a small "tag" box with REPLY in
it is now
appended to a cell.

Have no ide of what it means, or how it got there.

What is it, please ?

How do I get rid of it ?

Thanks,
Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default From OP: Box With REPLY appended To A Cell: What Is It ?

Hi,

Will try and learn how to use WikiSend.

I did try to send it as an HTML with the screenshot embedded in the msg.,
but my OE wouldn't let me send it.

Thanks for help.

Bob
-------------------

"Robert11" wrote:

Hello,

Using Excel 2007.

While playing with a spreadsheet, I see that a small "tag" box with REPLY
in
it is now
appended to a cell.

Have no ide of what it means, or how it got there.

What is it, please ?

How do I get rid of it ?

Thanks,
Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Wikisend is really simple
Save the image to any file... or you can use the Excel file itself

Click on Upload tab at wikisend
Browse to the file and upload
Copy and paste the link provide