Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Using Outlook Express Rather Than Outlook

Hello,

Have installed and am running now Office 2007
Using its WORD and EXCEL mainly.
All works fine.

Now, when I'm in a site (via Firefox), and there is an e-mail link, a nice
page opens up to compose the e-mail,
and send it.

But it uses OUTLOOK.

I don't like Outlook, and am using for all my regular e-mails Outlook
Express.

How can I get it to default to, or use OE, rather than Outlook ?

Thanks,
Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Try:

Open MS Internet Explorer
Tools|Internet Options|Programs
and change the email client to OE

You can get to this dialog via the control panel|internet options, too.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Open Outlook Express
Choose Tools-Options
At the bottom click on 'Make default' button.

You can also do it through Internet Explorer
Tools-Options
Programs Tab
Choose Outlook Express under E-mail option...
See
http://www.freeemailtutorials.com/ou...mailClient.cwd
for detailed instructions

--
--------
If this is what you wanted then press the ''''YES'''' button (if you see it)