Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Is this chart possible?

Hi.

I would like to visuablize the following data (simplified from real
data) in a chart. I fiddled around for +1 hours and didn't even get
something close to what I had in mind.

time value1 value2
13:15 10 0.25
13:17 110 0.95
13:26 140 0.99
13:45 150 1.14
13:47 150 1.00

This data represents measurement times of 2 values, which I would like
to show in a line graph.

The times are not equally distributed. They should be on the x-axis.

value1 and value2 should be on the y-axis. Both values should use their
own scale in order to maximize the y-axis.

It should somewhat like this:

150 / 1.12 # 1 1
# 1 2
# 1 2 2
# 2
#
#
#####################################
13:15 13:47

Is chart this possible?

Thanks.

--
Georges Heinesch
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Delete (at least for now) the word "time" to stop Excel treating that column
as a data series
Make an XY chart (NOT a Line chart)
Format one data series to have a secondary y-axis
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

[...]