Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default column labels

My column labels start apearing as numbers instead of letters A, B, C...
I want letters back as formulae are easier to read with A,B,C rather than
R[-2] etc
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

In XL 20003 (an before): Tools / Options / General tab / uncheck first item
"R1C1 reference style"

In XL 2007: Office / Excel options / Formulas tab / Working with Formulas
(second group), uncheck first item "R1C1 reference style"

best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP