Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Export register data from Money Plus to Excel? Moneylink failed.

How can I export data from the transaction register in Money Plus to Excel
2007? I tried installing Ultrasoft Moneylink as an Add-in but it doesn't seem
to launch at all - even if it did work, I understand that only reports data
can be exchanged.

I'd even be willing to scan a printout of the register if I knew how to
print that first.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Hi,

I don't know a thing about Money Plus. That said, if the Ultrasoft
Moneylink add-in is for Excel, then in Excel choose Office Button, Excel
Options, Add-ins, and click the Go button at the bottom of the window. If
you see your add-in listed in the Add-Ins box check it, if not choose Browse
and hunt it down.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire