joconnorrealty

Default How do I consolidate files comprised of only text?

I have a large number of seperate files that have much but not all of the
same information in them. Is there any way for me to consolidate them all?
If I can consolidate them is there a way for it to rid the repeats and only
list what isn't repeated? These are files that contains names, contact
numbers, addresses, etc. They are all text without any functions. There are
labels at the top.
Kenny Dee

I'm trying to do the same thing as you mention, but you do have to make
sheets with formulas. I have about five sheets that ask about the same
information as my main sheet. I just enter the formula in the cells that
pulls the information from my main sheet that I enter once and only once. If
this is what you are talking about, reply back in I'll tell you what the
formula you need.